Beyond Life offers comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services for large and small families. We also offer simple goal-based plans for professionals and young couples. The Beyond Life financial planning process is a holistic and in-depth exercise to create a customized plan to achieve your goals keeping in mind your needs, requirements and your individual capacity to make it work for you.
Each Planner is part of our team for a reason – they reflect the organizational mindset and live the values. Each team member is fully committed to evaluate everything only from your perspective to ensure you get unbiased and objective advice.
A planner will make sure that you remain on track to achieve your financial goals helping you with the following,
1. Get Organised: The planner helps you consolidate and organize all the big and small financial decisions that you have made like your life insurance policies, fixed deposits, property investments etc
2. Be Accountable: The planner cares about your goals and progress as much as you care. Through regular reviews and monitoring he ensures that the plan is on track.
3. Give Dispassionate Advice: By evaluating your goals and investments in an objective and professional manner the planner helps you take informed decisions.
4.Is Proactive: By staying updated on financial markets and continuous professional education the planner will proactively advise you if any changes need to be made to your plan.
5. De-mystifying Finance: The planner will help simplify financial jargon for you to help you understand the action plan in its entirety.
6. Long-Term Partner: The planner becomes your go-to person for all your financial matters and is with you always to ensure your goals are met.